Our Health and Safety Policy
Our broader OH&S policy commits to the provision of safe and efficient systems of work, a healthy and safe working environment and that employees will not be expected to carry out work which is reasonably considered to be unsafe.
The key to our comprehensive health and safety program is the complete and sustained commitment of management, operations staff and the involvement and responsible actions of every employee and host employer.
Our goals in health and safety will be achieved through;
- Injury prevention and loss control programs
- Environmental monitoring
- Accident / near miss reporting and analysis
- Rehabilitation programs
- Medical surveillance and health promotion
- Emergency and first aid procedures
- Safety training and education
- Safety systems for visitors and contractors
- Safe working systems for employees
As a recruitment agency, we ensure that our policies address the day to day activities undertaken by internal and labour hire employees. As such, our labour hire employee policy encompasses our broader policy and is specific to the responsibilities of a labour hire employee. This ensures that our expectations and standards are transparent to all stakeholders.