Civil Works Operators - Roads
A Family owned and operated business with over 30 years in the asphalt and civil construction industries, our Client continues their growth and with growth comes opportunity!
We are seeking an experienced Civil Operators for an immediate start, based in the Latrobe Valley.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive civil construction experience such as asphalting, sealing, concrete works, installation of pits, drain works.
As a Civil Operator your day to day duties will include;
- Ensuring all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant industry standards.
- Operation of Multiple Machinery types
- General Labouring inc Traffic Control
- Ensuring all Health and Safety is followed and leading by example on site.
What are we looking for?
- Articulated (HC or MC) Truck Licence is essential
- Multi licences with Competency – Excavator, Roller, Skid Steer, Loaders, Traffic Control/MGT ect.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Operator within the civil industry.
- Be able to follow instructions
- Ability to remain organised and multi task while working effectively in a team environment
- Able to be on your feet all day with Traffic Controlling Duties inc Manual Labouring when required
There will be a requirement to work away from time to time, flexibility with this is a must.
To apply, submit your CV, with cover letter attached outlining how you best meet the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org