ASAPersonnel has numerous vacancies for Boilermakers/Welders with experience in Maintenance and Fabrication based in Morwell.
These positions will be adhoc short term, contract positions, Workshop based, with the possibility of more future works for candidates who excel at their job.
What we will be looking for:
- Boilermakers/Welders with a Maintenance/Fabrication Backgrounds
- Be proficiently in all aspects of Welding; using all associated tooling in a timely and efficient manner
- An ability to read and interpret drawings, symbols and documentation such as procedure manuals, safety rules, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- A commitment to ensuring all safety, quality, and environmental practices are managed and standards exceeded
- Trade Certification or Certificate of Proficiency
- Forklift Licence
Successful Candidates will require to complete a Weld Procedure, which you must pass to be considered for these roles
These positions are available for Immediate start!
To apply, submit your CV, with Qualifications & Licences to email@example.com