Our Client is a tree services company that provides qualified arboriculture services for the pruning and removal of trees throughout Gippsland. Their team have built a great reputation for highly skilled work, excellent customer service and a complete adherence to health and safety standards.
In this field of business every day is different, with a new challenge, new client, and best of all, new location. This role covers all aspects of tree maintenance and proactive tree works using rope and harness climbing techniques, Formative and Corrective pruning & Complex tree removals
Qualifications for this position:
- Minimum Certificate III in Arboriculture
- Aerial Rescue Ticket
- Minimum MR Truck Licence
- EWP Licence (advantageous but not essential)
- Have previous experience in tree operations and tree maintenance.
- A demonstrated ability as a Climber, and chainsaw competency.
- Handle, apply and store chemicals safely.
- Experience operating machinery (Chipper, Stump Grinder, etc.)
- Be fit, healthy and able to pass a pre employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and to strict timeframes
- Good communication skills and ability to engage easily with management and clients
- Strong understanding and adherence to safe work practices
Remuneration will be based on experience
If you tick all of the above, we want to hear from you!
Submit your CV, with cover letter attached outlining how you best meet the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org